I’m a Computer Scientist from Germany. Even though I’m still finishing my Master’s Thesis, I already have been working in the industry and various scientific organizations.
I’m interested in a lot of different fields and programming langugages:
- Game Design and Programming with Unity3D, Cocos-2D (iOS), XNA (kinda dead)
- Gamification and Serious Games
- Server Solutions (Windows & Linux)
- XBMC (love it since the first build on Xbox 1)
- Network and Security Monitoring (SIEM)
- Health Monitoring and Trending (Nagios / Icinga)
- Java EE (Tomcat)
This blog is just a collection of solutions to random problems I had to face either in my spare time or during work assignments. Most of the stuff is just for me (aka virtual post-it) but maybe it’s useful for someone else as well.